The Adventures of Art Girl in TeacherLand

Hello and Welcome to my blog. I'm Ms. Holt and this is my first year teaching. I've taken the high school art position in Crocker, Missouri. This blog is part teaching tool and part journal.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Dear Diary


Found a house this past weekend. There was a point where my parents and I hit bottom. The places our Real Estate Agent showed us were terrible. Well, two out of the threee. And Three was under contract.

But fate availed. For Sale By Owner, one of Mom's former students. Deposit, handshake, move in when you like. Score! I have a house, two bedrooms, a sunroom, a funky retro kitchen, and a kickin' yard. The puppies and I should be very happy.

Got about 6 weeks to go. I'll be down in the classroom next week, seeing what I have and what I need.

1 Comments:

Blogger firstborn studio said...

congrats to you and all the very best in your new life!
way cute house...gonna be lots of fun making it your own!
enjoy,
denise

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home