The Adventures of Art Girl in TeacherLand

Hello and Welcome to my blog. I'm Ms. Holt and this is my first year teaching. I've taken the high school art position in Crocker, Missouri. This blog is part teaching tool and part journal.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Dear Diary


Yuck! Yucky yuck! I just got home from working Snack Shack at the HS softball game. It seems that at the end of last school year, the former Junior class left some kind of meat in the freezer. It rotted, duh, and wasn't cleaned out until about a week and a half ago. Thank gawd, I didn't have to do that.

But, the freezer still reeks of rotten meat. And given the bug / rodent problem, all the candy has to be stored in the freezer. When we unloaded the freezer today and hauled everything to the half finished shack by the softball field, the stank came with us. Eventually, I stopped noticing it. That is until I got home and realized I could taste the nasty stank in the back of my mouth. Yuck! Yucky yuck! I really need to get some baking soda for that freezer.

By the way, the hot dog is a Roy Lichtenstien.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home