The Adventures of Art Girl in TeacherLand

Hello and Welcome to my blog. I'm Ms. Holt and this is my first year teaching. I've taken the high school art position in Crocker, Missouri. This blog is part teaching tool and part journal.

Monday, September 25, 2006

A Face with the Name


The name of the game is teaching. Every so often, with permission, I'll toss in a pic of my students. This is the lovely Miss Redde (class of '07, Yearbook) and Mr. Chris (class of 2010, Art 1). They were hanging out backstage during the Talent Show Friday night. I love them both. And Chris is stuck with me for the next three years. (evil laughing)

2 Comments:

Blogger redde said...

Gotta love me! **Dinosaurs, anyone?** Poor, poor Chris... So sad, just so sad... Just playin!! Sheesh! No really, ur great Miss Holt.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, everyone has got to love Redde. Yes, nothing better then me in one of the strangest poses I've ever seen. I like!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home